Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Is there any advantage in having it fitted at the factory?
Done properly with proper templates, if they **** up they have to fix it, so it meets QC. If dealer does it, its no doubt an apprentice who will cock it up.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS

ENVOUS_L67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pac Supercharged
Hey guys,
Been following for a while now and first time posting. I ordered a MSE in SOAG mainly because I wasn't a fan of the red mirror caps and DRL surrounds on the Phantom Black.

But I recently noticed that the Holden website updated the body colours for the limited editions and now the SOAG has the red mirror caps and DRL surrounds not black like initially.

Does anyone know what the combos will actually be?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
What do you mean next round?
They are the words my dealer used mate. I assume he means they'll be released in blocks? Could be wrong though?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
So yours will be a July build then, at least your car will fall into a different LCT threshold
Yeah. Assuming the tax commissioner increases the threshold, in his wisdom. May save me a few bucks.

Stroker1

Reaction score
Members Ride
M12VE
Hey guys,
Been following for a while now and first time posting. I ordered a MSE in SOAG mainly because I wasn't a fan of the red mirror caps and DRL surrounds on the Phantom Black.

But I recently noticed that the Holden website updated the body colours for the limited editions and now the SOAG has the red mirror caps and DRL surrounds not black like initially.

Does anyone know what the combos will actually be?
WTF, the colours have definitely changed on the website, The SOAG definitely had black mirror caps and black drl surrounds but mysteriously are now both red. I would also like to know what the hell has happened . Can anyone shed any light?

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Yeah. Assuming the tax commissioner increases the threshold, in his wisdom. May save me a few bucks.
Same here....hoping for an August build.....would make an awesome birthday present...!

ENVOUS_L67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pac Supercharged
Before:
_20170221_215356.JPG

After:
_20170221_215316.JPG

Maybe it was a typo?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
WTF, the colours have definitely changed on the website, The SOAG definitely had black mirror caps and black drl surrounds but mysteriously are now both red. I would also like to know what the hell has happened . Can anyone shed any light?
They changed their minds?