Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
borrowed another car to allow me to remove gearbox in my car. Gearbox blew in borrowed car on way home
(neither my fault!)

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Was hoping to put new MACE bits in, but I guess I'll keep waiting...

Last thing I did was rip the tow bar off and throw in some sound deadening

OA Silent Armor?;)

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
OA Silent Armor?;)

Na, I actually didn't end up getting myself the OA deadening. Ran low on cash at the wrong time. This was just a few bits of (I think) Jaycar crap that had been lying around for almost 2 years.
Had the front door trims off fixing a couple rattles, so stuck a bit on there and a little in a few rattly spots in the boot.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Installed some WL Statesman Indicators

Red Ranger

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn commodore executive
Gave her a bath, vacuum an a spray with AUTO-KOLONE original formula (fkn love that stuff)
Then checked all my fluids an tyre pressure, went for a spin then fiddled with the amp runnin the 15 in the boot

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Na, I actually didn't end up getting myself the OA deadening. Ran low on cash at the wrong time. This was just a few bits of (I think) Jaycar crap that had been lying around for almost 2 years.
Had the front door trims off fixing a couple rattles, so stuck a bit on there and a little in a few rattly spots in the boot.

Sounds good man - make a difference? I have the full 6sq metres of the OA stuff sitting on my bedroom floor.. looking forward to getting some of that in haha

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Sounds good man - make a difference? I have the full 6sq metres of the OA stuff sitting on my bedroom floor.. looking forward to getting some of that in haha

It boosted the in-car volume nicely, and cut down the road noise a little. Sounds a bit more punchy too, but I haven't had it cranked that much yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some of that OA stuff still

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
vs wagon: i emptied everything out the back of it cause ive been using it as a shed and put it all in dads old van so i can get ready 2 tow it out the front so the buyer can take it away. Also pumped up the flat tire that was on it.
Vs sedan: Walked down the neighbours driveway 2 make sure knowbody has broken into it and cursed at the rego running out
VL wagon: Move it over 2 meters (pushed it) so i can get the 4by4 out and put 3 vs exectutive hub caps and 1 vr acclaim hub cap on the stockies just 2 see how crap it looks..... by the way... it looks kinda funny haha
Toyota prado: jumped in it and went 2 goolwa and back, then drove it from perents friends place 2 home cause dad had 2 much 2 drink

Yep thats what i did 2 my cars 2day haha

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
woke up in the morning (2pm) looked out the window to check on it.. it was fine
had breakfast in the afternoon sun whilst staring at the car
went inside got ready.. walked straight past it and drove my (s)excel to work for the day/night..