Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What everyone does for a living

R

Rajah

I'm a Painter & Decorator. Have been for the last 11 years. I work for myself.

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Carpenter/Joiner/Wood Machinist 4 years

1 Year of Design and Marketing at Uni (deferred)

Currently between jobs and probably going back to Joinery.

Jake

mr-spares

Reaction score
Members Ride
HRT UTE 355 supercharged
did my time as a bricky, retired from hard labour 6 years ago to full time build components and competition vehicles, now a supplier of online parts. Still build the odd car and around 25 engines a year for boats cars and racing.

Tony.

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
hey, did a stint in the royal australian navy, im , im now a apprentice electrical fitter mechanic systems electricain, aka your normal everyday elecrician. do that during the week, on the weekends, i work with disabled adults, once electrical apprenticeship is done, im gonna go and do electrical engenier, and become a electrical designer of high voltage systems.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I guess it's about my turn to spill the beans. I'm a qualified Network Admin but presently work in a very entertaining help desk position amongst other things until I work my way up

gsmrobinson

Reaction score
Workshop Manager of an Automotive Air Conditioning Company in South East Queensland. Same company for 7.5 years, and counting.............. and counting........and counting!!!!!

Doing A/c on and off since '88.

Prior to this I was in the 4th year of an Automotive Mechanical Apprenticeship, got sick of the grease and lack of money.

Also had my own Lawn mowing run, approx. 100 customers, and have done some sales stuff and had a stint repairing computers for a while. Theres nothing like life to stuff you around!

Hope to shift to Perth and start something of my own .........soon.....very soon!!!!

cheers all. Guy.

G

Grantis1976

Spent 12 years as a trade qualified Chef, first 4 of those as apprentice.

Due to the agro, and general bad enviroment of kitchens, I decided to throw it in for the sake of my family ( mrs, 9yrs & 5yrs. )

Now working in a leading Sunshine Coast Bottleshop / Liquorbarn. Have been for the past 6 months, love it, will NEVER return to another kitchen!!!

F

freckly

i'm a formworker. i build mansions and such. a quasi-family busines.
also i'd like people to tell about past jobs a bit more too. i'm interested.
i've worked all up and down the east coast of australia over the last couple of years. i really enjoy my job, get to work with mates and i'm my own boss.
my wife works in childcare and i've got a 2.5 year old girl and one on the way.

plus, i like commodores. especially v8's