Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

When t's Time I's Time

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
I'll do a note on Prostate cancer for any one that may find out they have it via a PSA blood test.

It's a blokey type issue - but it will effect the girly partners of us car nuts.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
not gonna be the same place wihout 88greenvn around youve been part of the furnature for so many years make sure you stop bye every now and then all hell might break loose when you leave LOL

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
All the best Shane.

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
I wish you the very best and really hope it all goes well for you Shane.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
No matter how bad things seem in one's life, someone else has a story far worse that make your own matters seem insignificant. That's how your news has affected me Shane. I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your problems mate and I sincerely hope that whatever course your life takes from here on, it's has the best possible outcomes for you and has a happy ending.

Good luck mate.

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
Sux when stuff like that happens, as Delco said your part of the furniture so make sure you dust your account off now and again. All the best and thanks for all your time on here! Not many appreciate the years it takes to accumulate knowledge.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Shane,

Really sad to hear that. You've been such a valued and respected part of the JC community for as long as I can remember and gave me nothing but 110% service when I did the cluster conversion in my VS. You've been a champ to have around the place and we'll all miss your contribution to the community in every way shape and form.

On a personal note, I wish you all the best with your fight and I hope and pray that you find happiness and peace in the States or wherever you end up after all the turmoil that the cancer has brought to your life thus far. Don't give up mate, it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Chin up and best of luck, mate.

- Hamish