Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

When t's Time I's Time

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Thank you every one for your support - it's a scary road I'm about to travel

But I have no choice but to go hard at it. Our minds are a complex place and can make life very hard if we let it. So I have taken the fear I have felt over the last year or so and put it aside. I have made some choices and will follow though with them. Not sure how I will do it all yet but I will make it to the states to see some old friends!

I will do this now! So the next 8 weeks I work and making the cash for a ticket. Sell some stuff and pack a bag for one!

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
maybe one of the admins can setup a paypal account for donations to help with the trip i for one would be up for a $20 donation to the cause

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
+1..................

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
ill happily donate...

+3

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
This has floored me - I don't know what to say!

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
A little speechless and uncertain as to what to say which hasn't been said already, a resource you don't come across all that often.

A valuable member of JC for over 8 years and not a single ban or infraction, something which not many could hold claim to, clearly shows you have your head in the right place and I think fair to say based on other comments a genuine nice guy something hard to come by these days.

Rather than setup another account which would be messy with PayPal just use the one listed at the top of the site, 88GreenVN shoot me through some bank account details via PM and I'll flick it all across just give me a heads up when you plan to head off so it can given to you in time.

Sorry doesn't cut and it sucks but fingers crossed the road to recovery is there ahead.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
i just sent my $20 paypal donation to [email protected] anyone donating add 88greenvn in the email comment section to make darrens life easy :D i might start a post in THE PUB if someone can sticky it maybe.