Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

When t's Time I's Time

BottleFedVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais 5.0L & 80 Series Landcruiser
When it's time it's time.
I lost my Mother (51), Grandfather (68) and my Grandmother (76) to cancer.
The feelings are still raw after 10yrs, as I also had and still fight the Black Dog!
I haven't met or dealt with you however I have read some of your posts.
Fate has dealt you a dirty blow and the road ahead will be a bumpy one.
Your knowledge and posts will be sorely missed by one and all.
I hope you can find your happy place and allow your spirit to soar once more.
I'm in for the bucket list thing!

just done my paypal!

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Wow, After not being around JC much anymore. Jumping online while unable to sleep this is definitely something that was unfortunate to read.

Just wanted to say thank you for all the help over the years, The puddle light lenses, The dials, The laughs. Much appreciated.

Cheers
Mat

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Again I am floored by it all. I plan to go first week of December. I will up date my PSA level 2 weeks before I go and post here how I am going.

I have a place to stay in the states so now it's get passport complete and apply for visa to travel.

And sell a few things. :)

I've added the report they give you when they tell you that you have cancer. The 1 year was up so this is the second one and came back the same size as last year!. So the diet maybe a key to slowing it down. But for now - the next year or maybe 2 I get to keep my prostate if I can hold the cancer at bay. No meat and minimal animal protein is the way I have gone this past year. Time will tell.

Attachments

• Cancer Report.jpg
    Cancer Report.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
What ever you do, don't give up mate. I have a work mate who is in a very similar situation but continues to battle on. I also found out today another workmate has survived prostate cancer and is in his 70's now so there is definitely hope.

I thank you for your wisdom over the years and should you require something of me please don't hesitate to ask. I only hope that we can now give you the support that you have given us these many years.

One thing I will say is that doctors tend to give a worst case scenario, doesn't mean it has to be that way.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
These days medical science can work wonders , the treatment they have means people can still live a full and productive life , although it can be a bit nasty with side effects , the most important thing is to have a positive attitude , and don't give up .

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Had my PSA blood test today - find out Monday which way it has gone :) Can only hope for 9 or less.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
yeah good luck mate