Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who has a GPS in their car?

Would you buy a GPS and have it installed into your car?

• YES?

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • NO?

Votes: 34 43.0%

• Total voters

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
GPS?..??!?... bit too much $$$$$....
I got me a 2007 UBD, no laziness.

Last edited:

filthgrinder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS2
I WOULD get one, though I don't like the idea of something else to attract thieves... I agree with Christina, go tha UBD!!!

that4tuneguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
Can't wait it's my birthday on Friday and my girlfriend is getting me GPS for my car :)

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
I WOULD get one, though I don't like the idea of something else to attract thieves... I agree with Christina, go tha UBD!!!

mine's got a windscreen mount... i never leave it in the car. Same goes for the face plate of my stereo hehe.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
I've got a Navman N60i, top class stuff, but I don't know how to put different voices on it (if anyone does just PM me). Is it legal to have it mounted next to the rear view mirror? It doesn't obstruct *too much* of the viewing area?

VH_Commodore_Wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
I have a Navman ICN330 with 2007 update bought it a week ago for $350 from strathfields reduced from $500 for 8 days only sale thingy ... now i just need to go somewhere where i dont know so i can use it.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
It's so fun and easy to use we use it wherever we go lmao. Picked it up for $750 from the Good Guys.

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
Ive got a Navman pocket PC so i just sit it in the holder on the dash while i drive and then put it in my pocket and take it with me while i am walking so nobody can steal it. I dont use it a lot,but it is really good for when i start work in a new area and want to find the quickest way home. Its also good when on holidays in a strange town you just type in the destination and listen to the directions so you dont have to take your eyes off the road to read a map