Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Window Tinting in Adelaide

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Well $400 just sounds a bit too pricy for me.

That $225 at tintacar, was that carbon tint? I wouldn't want to get the died tint.
$400 is alot when it comes to tint but When you go to the cheaper places, ask them what film they will be using on your car because, if your wanting to go any lower than the midnight express then the $400 tint is the only way you will get the metal based film in a darker tint! Everyone else will most likely be useing the die based films to get the lower tint, as when i did my car no one but tintacar went down to 18% unless it was die based! Im not trying to put a downer on ya, i was in the same boat as you mate, i wanted to save some cash & go the cheaper route but i thought if im going to do this it might aswell be right the first time!!

robboaustralia

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim
tintacar port adelaide quote VX Commodore

thanks for your enquiry. The cost of Midnight Express (darkest legal) is $395, F1 is $495 and Bolle is $565 and 2 pair of Bolle sunnies at no charge.

BullittSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
thanks for your enquiry. The cost of Midnight Express (darkest legal) is $395, F1 is $495 and Bolle is $565 and 2 pair of Bolle sunnies at no charge.

Every so often tint a car do promos. When I got my car done at Tint-a-Car, I got $100 off so it was Midnight Express for $295.

Keep an eye on their website and just wait for a promo period.