Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wittle wabbit!

belave

vt low rider
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commadore
A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp: "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?"

And the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks: "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle bwown wabby over there?"

The little girl puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice: "I don't fink my pyfon really giveths a thit."

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
lmao, I did that when I was doing work experience for my mate at work, he had a pet snake and I was asked to go and get him a live rat, so I asked my other friend who was working there if she had any live rats, and asked me if I wanted any colour, and I said, nah, it's only going to get eaten anyways....

Spacey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR CLUBSPORT
A friend of mine uses goldfish for live bait when fishing in his dam at home. One day when he went to the fish shop there was a young girl serving that was new. When his mate and him asked for some gold fish for bait and went through all their tanks looking for the fattest and strongest fish the sales girl was getting very upset that they could be soo cruel.

Once they had the fish they wanted my mate then turned to the sales girl with a completely straight face and asked her how many kittens they had in stock at the moment.

He has been asked to get his bait elsewhere now :)

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
Aahhh yes, the old kitten as bait trick....

By the way, remember that it's highly illegal to use goldfish for bait (live or dead) in any public waterway, but I think you are safe this time as it's his own private dam.