Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wombles 4th car

R

Risky

So... i never want to live in NSW. Their cars are worse off than vic... Dodgy bastards... 'we are tough on oil leaks' my ass hole... serviced it today. Found out it has a small power steer leak..
FYI, dont service it with heavy winds..

Try living in the country where cars get swapped. There's a Toyota Soarer here that got swapped 7 times last year & from what I've heard it has a fault list as long as an owners manual. The younger guys swap their cars hoping to get bigger better deals out of it only to find that the problems are too expensive to fix so they swap them on without fixing them.

Be thankful you only had a small power steering leak. I hope it's just the only problem you have with your Crewman.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Swapped foggies out yesterday. Aftermarket ones... they dont have ss in them... so much brighter than the standard.
Next job is the drivers seatbelt. Got the belt there. Just gotta find time to do it.. still need to grab pics... god im slack. Hahha.
On another note, anyone have a cheap grill... the current one is f###ing embarrassing.

R

Risky

45013483.jpg

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
So.. today was pull the whole side trim off and do the drivers seat belt.. mission complete. Then went to do the fuel filter. Got it on ramps. Had a gander. Couldnt find it. Look up location.. ####in in tank. But yet Ryco says its a z586. Doesnt look like an in tank filter..
To replace its a ####in tray off job. Or exhaust, driveshaft and possibly diff... WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND PUTS A FILTER IN A TANK WITH NO INSPECTION HOLE?!?

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride

Kinky vagina is showing. :S

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
So.. today was pull the whole side trim off and do the drivers seat belt.. mission complete. Then went to do the fuel filter. Got it on ramps. Had a gander. Couldnt find it. Look up location.. ####in in tank. But yet Ryco says its a z586. Doesnt look like an in tank filter..
To replace its a ####in tray off job. Or exhaust, driveshaft and possibly diff... WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND PUTS A FILTER IN A TANK WITH NO INSPECTION HOLE?!?

Yup one tonners and crewmans are a tray off job , I want to do the one on my tonner for my own piece of mind .

But yeah its a whole tray off job , Its easier on the One tonners as you can get to the bolts easy and slide the tray backwards , But the crewman you have to pull the tub off the body .
Theres a video on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Why would someone engineer this and not think of an easy servicable fuel filter.. instead of making it a day job... FOR A ####ING FILTER... #### me..