Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Woolworths manager how much would i earn

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
i work for woolworths (sucks arse)..my manager, being produce earns 62k a year and gets 20% of that in a bonus yearly ontop..so about 70k a year. store manage would be closer to 85-90k with a company car and fuel card and all that but long arse hours. highest i would go in woolworths is a 2IC, least stress with best possible money.

2IC wage = 17.00hr 2IC salary=23.00hr ,Dept Manager salary = $27hr approx.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Before you commit, I would read very carefully all the conditions of employment. Otherwise you may find yourself on a poor salary working a 7 day roster with no additional benefits.
woolies is pretty good and have 5 day only rules with even better conditions coming soon so I hear.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Store managers are usually on about 100,000 a year plus company car but depends on your store
yep depends on how much the store takes in on continous basis they are classed like this small medium and super stores, you get payed more at a super because of the extra matainence it takes to keep it functional and trading.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
That seems like a bunch of schemers are running that store.

Last edited:

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
you have the choice to add salary sacrifice to it and even buy say...a clubby if you want, and pay out the difference at the end, though wollies is going green with only fuel efficent cars been in the future fleet.

Last edited:

StevenVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn commodore
Not a manager on a salary but when your store loses $950,000 worth of broken stock, you think they would pay well enough(or not?) Nightfill manager earns 50k, 30-40hours a week.

You'll find in manager positions there will be alot of stress to keep in budget, make sure everything comes in and is right etc., but it's usually pushed upon you from your manager, then you push it down to the person below you.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
my g/f used to work at coles, she was considering going career (was offered the same training too) it's not too bad if you can get into say head office, you'll be rolling in it one of the friends she made while working at coles was working out of head office in Melbourne, she dropped out of highschool at 16, was working at colesa s a checkout chick, now she earns 70k + extras a year.

like any job it has it's benifits as well as it's downside, you could always do the course, then do the job for a year and with that on your resume go looking for greener pastures.

I'm not sure $70k per year is rolling in it.

Reaper

riley50760146

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodere VL
a starting woolworths store manager on first appointment between 75 - 80k with company car i believe they are holden calais..or recently changed to diesel ford mondeo.. plus can earn up to 20% of your total salary as a bonus extra

and like said below check that your not doing the management traineeship to be a department manager or 2IC and then further...

im doing the managment traineeships through big w and you go ndm then bm then asm then sm

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
that guy did 5 posts in a row!

Don't do it mate, Woolworths isnt exactly a ""career"