Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Worst Driving State In Australia

Worest Drving State

• Total voters

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
lol this is on stipid TT atm!!!!

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Having driven regularly in SA, VIC, NSW and QLD - I'd have to say QLD drivers are the worst by FAR.

1) I have seen more people blatantly run hard red lights here in 2 months, than in my previous 3+ years of driving.

2) Indication is more of a bonus than a given.

3) I tune into the traffic reports every day, because driving is my job - and EVERY DAY without fail somebody on the gateway either crashes, breaks down, rolls over or catches fire.

4) Speeding up here is apparently the norm. It's amazing how close together and how fast people think they can travel on a motorway with blind corners and no stopping lanes. (see: Inner City Bypass)

5) Did I mention people running those red lights? Is everyone up here colourblind?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
5) Did I mention people running those red lights? Is everyone up here colourblind?

Should that matter, its still always the same position....on top lol

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
lol, perhaps they're dyslexic too. That would explain the erratic lane changing :p

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
ive driven in pretty much all states apart from NT and by all means west australians are the worst!

They cant merge, go under the speed limit and dont know how to use roundabouts!!!!

It is only noticeable to me as i have come from living in Qld where everyone goes the speed limit if not faster but i will admit people in qld cant merge onto the M1 for ****! lol

and perth drivers cant drive in the left hand lane :bang:

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
AS a Victoria and a proud one, It brings me no happiness in doing this.

We have the worst drivers, In the past 2 years i have had road rage only to charm down in time it's not worth it it's not worth it.
Then i notice that there are plenty of ex pat SA NSW people moving down into a better home:p.. Now i understand it, They have brought there bad driving down with them:D.

Actually my mate is in Sydney and he is a shocker scares you passing trams on the wrong side because he thinks that's a lane you can use:eek:.
Actually it was my Sydney friends that said to me in Victoria you don't seem to have as many damaged cars like i see everyday back home. There around just more outer suburbs but we did travel 1000km around Victoria in 3 days. So we seen a few cars.

I've only driven in NSW to scared to go to SA i'll run out of clean oxygen:cry:.. I know a guy that comes from SA and he on the border will stick out a bag and collect air before he crosses over lol, Funny ****:p.
I seen a few accidents in NSW funny thing it was a Victorian:p.

Driving to Phillip Island last weekend i had to tell my mate who was driving his from Sydney via NZ, To flash cars in the right hand lanes not overtaking on the highways, that's how it's done in Victoria flash flash move Bitch!, And they do in a flash:wax:

WK Woody

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 WK Caprice + VK berlina
Certainly havn't been everywhere yet but the vics get my vote so far. Sad 2 say my home state SA is a close second:cry:

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
i grew up in brissy but have lived in vic for bout 6 yrs and quite often go to sydney and qld for holidays and by far i reckon it has to victorians are the worst.

most days its not too bad but other days its like every idiot that cant drive all come out at once

jd67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive 3.8
Queensland and only because we have to put up with all the southerners.

JAYSE

Reaction score
personally i think QLD...
when i was driving up there every1 seemed to be driving very very slow, and the traffic lights up there took for ever to change