Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would You Guys Ban Me For...

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
I'm actually quite surprised at how damn good a plain black set of Interceptor steel wheels look on a lowered Commodore...Ive seen an especially nice VK with them on it...if I was him there was no way I would spring for mags, they looked great with fat low profile tyres on them.!

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Here's a pic to scare you off.. super racing hubcaps to match the super racing stripes

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Yes, this thread is old, especially considering I'm running on 16x7 VR GTS mags now and have been for a year ;). I got them off umm... a guy from here? Nickname started with C but I forgot :(. $800 with $900 worth of near new rubber! w00t

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
nice work. glad you didnt go with the chasers. they are down around hubcap territory IMO. mags need to be done properly and there is no way you can call chasers mags. infact even todays mags arent mags. alloys if your being technical!

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
They're not chasers they're steel wheels with silver paint. I've got them as OEM and they are NOTHING in the same league as hubbies.