Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wrapping my sub box

King_berald

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon
hey guys, ive made a box for my sub and now im goin to wrap it...my dilemma is that i have no idea where to get the carpet...im after the same grey carpet that holden have used in my boot (VX Berlina Wagon). I cant think of anywhere other than holden, which i could only assume they would charge an arm and a leg. It doesnt have to be the exact stuff, just close..can anyone help us out??

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Plenty of places you can go. You might not get an exact match, but it would be near enough. Bunnings have sheet's of carpet, so do clark rubber (they don't just sell rubber)

Aerpro also sell carpet through their website, they might have a dealer in your area which stocks it, or otherwise can order it in for you.

Pretty much any automotive trimming store near you should be able to either provide you with some, or give you advice in where to go to get it.

Best of luck

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I've used charcoal stuff from Autobarn and Jaycar before. Both have been close enough that noone picked the difference until I pointed it out. Jaycar big pack was the cheapest I found