Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF? 7:40am And Lawnmower starts?

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
You're putting me off eating bananas :p every 2-3 weeks gees, that's getting a bit carried away

Don't stress mate, they have bags on them from an early age.
Most of the spraying is done on the foliage and the weeds around them.

thats unbelievable! are you sure? the council were doing ...work?!?!
sounds very odd im sure they must have a shovel they can lean on somewhere, or a hole that they can all look at? what is the world coming too!

I'm sure you wouldn't be sooking if they were fixing a pothole out front of your house with a jetpatcher at that time.

I have no sympathy for anyone asleep after 7am, hope the sun comes through your window and burns your arse out of bed.

Get up and live.

Morticia

I aim to misbehave
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS Series 2
My neighbour loves to use hes leaf blower at 8am on a saturday, right next to my room... stupid old git he is...
So I pump my music in my room until 10pm hahahahaha and I always put on something metal!

cracker

Reaction score
I'm sure you wouldn't be sooking if they were fixing a pothole out front of your house with a jetpatcher at that time.

I have no sympathy for anyone asleep after 7am, hope the sun comes through your window and burns your arse out of bed.

Get up and live.[/QUOTE]

i did soak i couldnt get into park at or within 3 houses of my house for about 3 hours was a pain in the ass
i was just kidding, as for labour work im an apprentice thats my job i climb through roofs, under floors and dig holes for cables.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
we've had roadworks near us and quite regularly they start at 9 pm and finish at 5 am :bang:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
730 isn't really that early unless you work ugly shifts, in which case i guess the minority suffers the inconvenience.

I guess you (OP) have never lived next to a building site?

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
we've had rodworks near us and quite regularly they start at 9 pm and finish at 5 am :bang:

yuck! our neighbour decided to have a D&M in the driveway with some old scrubber the other night and that was painful enough.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
we've had the roadworks for almost 2 and a half years

the people on their complaints line know us personally now:rofl:

FusionX

Reaction score
If you hate being woken up in the morning, most people would hate living near us. At 6:30am, we start up 2 bulldozers and 8 loaders with roughly 30 trucks coming through that start lining up at our gate from 5am. We did used to start just before 6am, but the council restricted us back to 6:30am (as that is what's on our license). Still get the odd complaint about Saturday mornings, but nothing will change, just got to remind the truck drivers to try and stay off the jake brakes.