Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WTF is goin on with this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
azkwazere said:
I agree mate, well to a certian extent... i was posting one nyt only to return the next day with a PM from "a" mod saying it was strike one.... maybe i deserved it i dont know..only cos there wasn't the best description of what i said...there wasn't really a description at all just the area i was in and im there ALL the time... upon PM'ming back (nicely, friendly) to get a reason for my strike, ie. what post it was, when etc.... i was ignored. Simple as that... i deserve a reason as to why i was given the warning.

aZk.

..oh and minux, if you dont like the way your wife (lets assume you have one for this exercise) cooks eggs..... you just gonna leave? The way your job operates....you just gonna leave?

Not really simple at all really..... you do your best to fix the problem THEN leave. Cant run away all the time.

Differing circumstances, my wife is mine, i have to deal with it, this is a public forum, they are the choices you have, Stay or go, simple.

Shounak, do you ever stop? The reason he gave was it was off topic, Why bother questioning it? A mod felt it was off topic so it was removed...no point spamming another forum demanding an answer on why it was done. As Juzz said, they are given rights to moderate how they feel fit....

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
the rules are clear, sometimes post's do slip between the eye's of the moderators, these things happen, there is no reason to get your knickers in a knot about it, it was soft deleted not permantly removed.

basicaly, from what i have seen the post made by shonuk was warranted to be removed, and the same as the other 3 that were removed.

if you have a issue with the moderators on the forum, you contact admin, simple, dont come here and have a bitch. you contact either myself or darren.

basicaly, the removal of that post done by dave will stay removed. and his reason is a valid reason for removal.

this thread will be locked, direct any pm's to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.