Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[XQU53] Impulse VZ SV6 on 20's

YBNV.4

"S1NGLE"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais / VL Calais / WB Deville
yeh mate, would luv to head out the track again but not sure if i'l get the chance. moving back to Victoria on Boxing Day. getting my clutch replaced this week or early next week so it wont die compleatly on the drive home LOL

are u going to the SCC dyno day next weekend?? if so i'l catch up with ya there

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
yeh mate, would luv to head out the track again but not sure if i'l get the chance. moving back to Victoria on Boxing Day. getting my clutch replaced this week or early next week so it wont die compleatly on the drive home LOL

are u going to the SCC dyno day next weekend?? if so i'l catch up with ya there

Oh tru, sick of sunny QLD already? That didnt take long haha.
Havnt made a final decision if im goin yet as Im not sure whats happening next Saturday, but if nothing on I'll be there so yea will catch up n have a chat this time.

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
Haha sorry bud...shouldnt have posted it

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
Haha nah as long as youre happy mate!
Well contemplating selling up and looking to get into an LS1 as I originally wanted. Probably a VY or VZ SS. Wouldnt mind a VX Senator but I think might be wanting a bit too much there haha
So I guess putting out an expression of interest in the car

Nordy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
Well ended up deciding on keeping the car and doing a few more little mods to it and saving up for a house as well.
So last night I had a go at covering the 2 bars on my grill with chrome vinyl. Couple of little creases in it that you cant really pick up unless youre looking for them but I like it.
xqu53frontbg3.jpg

Also ordered new springs last night and should be going in next week, SSL for the front and SSSL for the rear