Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Xr4??? Wth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
The XR4 is a 2L N/A fiesta with 110kw(no such thing as an AWD Turbo version)...0-100 in just under 9 seconds...they are lil nuggets with stripes. If ur VN 5L got beaten by one of them , ur car has serious problem or something...

However you may have mistaken it for the XR5 Turbo Focus which does 0-100 in 7.5 sec and has 166kw and FWD not AWD...even then i still would have thought a VNSS was quicker then that...hell my BA XR6 pulls just under 7 sec 0-100 and all i have done is the filter and changed to XR6T intake piping.

The little cars that do go are the VW Golf GTi's and mazda 6 MPS...they are lil slingshots...

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
\
The little cars that do go are the VW Golf GTi's and mazda 6 MPS...they are lil slingshots...

wasnt the mazda 6MPS and the focus built on the same platform and are basically the same under the shell?

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Bwahahahaha, would suck to be you. You shouldn't be dragging anyway you knob. What would have been **** funny, is if you got beaten by that Ford 4 banger (which you did anyway) THEN a copper busted your ass for dragging.

But this has made my day anyway. Next time i hope you slam into a tree.

YOU ARE AN EPIC FAILURE........GOODBYE.

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
ouch i wouldn't of taking it that far cobez he prolly cries himself to sleep at night after being beaten by a 4 banger. Imagine the copper pulls him over for dragging, turns to him and says any reason for going so fast??? oh wait wasn't that 4 banger beating you........ hahahaha you suck

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
wasnt the mazda 6MPS and the focus built on the same platform and are basically the same under the shell?

na mate, the MPS is a 2.3L 4 cyl Turbo (190kw & 380nm...the same as a BF falcon!!)and the focus is a 2.5L V5 Turbo(160kw & 320nm)

the MPS owns the Focus by about a second 0-100

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
I don't really have anything constructive to add EXCEPT this four banger may of beaten you, BUT yours sounds far better, the good ol aussie 5.0 sounds fricken magic *cleans mess from boxers* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.