Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

xr6 vs sv6 sidi

Status
Not open for further replies.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
I have owned a VE Calais, a VE Clubsport R8 and a VE Calais V Sportwagon (V8). All three of them are not as good as the XR50T. I am not one eyed at all. I buy the best available at the time. And currently, Holden don't have anything to match what Ford are offering in the FG Falcons and FPVs.

I know, its just fun to see how you'll react.

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
typical response... "blahblah I can't offer a concise reply so I'll hang **** on his character"

yep whatever mate...
Your doing the best job hanging the turds buddy on yourself lol,I havent even put the 9iron away yet.

I dont see how "facts" equate to the meaning of "typical",unless your insinuating Im typically correct?Enlighten me with more education on denile.

To think I stood up for you in my first post,got much friends?

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning" - Fast and Furios LOL

Another fav quote from that movie "Muscle beats import... everytime!"

Last edited:

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Your doing the best job hanging the turds buddy on yourself lol,I havent even put the 9iron away yet.

I dont see how "facts" equate to the meaning of "typical",unless your insinuating Im typically correct?

To think I stood up for you in my first post,got much friends?

You suggested that mags motor had mashed the ZF in the test results.. i suggested you find out. So why haven't you?
How does suspicion equate to 'facts'? Please show me evidence of these 'facts'. Hanging 'turds'? That turn you on?
:S

karlos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S/C & BA XR6T
You suggested that mags motor had mashed the ZF in the test results.. i suggested you find out. So why haven't you?
How does suspicion equate to 'facts'? Please show me evidence of these 'facts'. Hanging 'turds'? That turn you on?
:S
I suggested they didnt,what are we dealing with here.All test results are done in D,end of story as you put things.To get the ZF to take off in 1st needs a different approach.

Last edited by a moderator:

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
^^ bahaha.

Frankly I think if they did them all in D and the SV6 got its three tenths then thats as accurate as it'll get. I'm sure there's ways you could drive the SV6 faster as well, just as there is with the XR6.

But who cares, its 3 tenths. You don't even feel that.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
I suggested they didnt,what are we dealing with here.All test results are done in D,end of story as you put things.To get the ZF to take off in 1st needs a different approach.

So you're a homophobe now as well? How do you know motors mag didn't start it in 1st? You don't know... you won't until you call them up... end of story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.