Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

yaa...won 5 million dollars

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I wish there was some way to make money from these scammers.

There is. I'll send you my bank details, you send me $1000 and then instantly, you'll receive the 5mil!

Try it ;)

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
these people are bloody hilarious..... over the last year alone i reckon i've "won" over 200million US through various country's lotteries, not to mention the "you're the last living reletive of" idiots, they would total another 2-300 mil US

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
another one FBI

Anti-Terrorist and International Fraud Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
Seattle, Washington.
Telephone Number : (206)-201-2749.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY.

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigation with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that your ATM-CARD is currently with the (G.P.S.) Global Postal Service in Nigeria.

We have ordered the Federal Government of Nigeria to contact FedEx, Dhl, Ups, First Bank, Zenith Bank and other firms to release the bank draft and Atm cards to the GPS (Regular Mail Service), So that they can be mailed out to the rightful owners, because there are too many complains/Rip Off Report coming to the desk of Federal Bureau Of Investigation that people are not getting their Instrument to cash their funds and gratuity, e.g people are not getting their Bank Draft and Atm Cards due to the fact that people are not meeting up with the required demands and amount imposed by some of this delivery companies, firms and other sectors and constant require of fees that are too much for people to handle or pay.

We have completed this investigation and we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100% risk free, due to the fact that we have been assured that your ATM CARD will be delivered to you once your Full Name and Address is confirmed. Delivery of your ATM-CARD is free!!! You only need to pay $95 for insurance only.

Therefore, you are instructed to contact the Global Postal Service with the Information below:

Full Name: - Mr. Richard Oscar.
Valid Contact: - [email protected]
Tel # +234-7025-9828-94.

You will be required to e-mail him with your information such as:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

Regards.
FBI Director.
Robert Mueller.

NOTE: In order to ensure your ATM-CARDS gets delivered to you ASAP, you are advised to immediately contact Mr. Richard Oscar via contact information provided above.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Was nice of the FBI to let you know.

I can see the financial crisis is taking it's toll if they're having to use Gmail accounts!

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
insurance is getting dear thou

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
sry for double post, but i f**king LOL'D my ass off! brilliant!

Thats hell of a read but so worth it... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
im lmao bout the laptop story,
and as for people still trying scams from ten years ago when dial up was the shiz, its time to up date, dont u think?