Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Yeeeee Haaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

rattattack1313

yea mate.......the train was awesome....... on the way back we were in the "Queen Adelaide".........food was out of this world.........service was great ( except when they tried throwing me off in Adelaide.. :whistling .)...scenery was amazing......little bus tours at each stop were really informative....only cost $98 each way for my car..( a few grand each for us mere mortals..).....so we had wheels at hand at each end of the journey.....stayed at some great motels in WA...we stayed at the Crest in Perth...it used to be called the Travelodge years ago......and my family lived in it for 6 months 39 years ago...lol.....they shouted Mum and friend their in-room burgers...and the Missuss' and my meals in the resturaunt :D too !!!!!( The Minister and I ate up big anyway...didn't know they were going to do that....would have had a lot more to eat....and drink. :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: .lol..)...had the best feed ever at Rustlers Steakhouse in Albany......they give you a little loaf of bread ..really old fashioned stuff....Mum and her friend handbagged it and had it for breakfast nest morning, when the Minister of War and I went to the Blowholes and Natural Bridge etc at sunrise.....terriffic stuff...cold as, straight off the southern Ocean !!!!! The pic of the plane...that is a photo of a photo...its the Royal Flying Doctor plane of several years ago....hit a 'roo on landing...took out the nose-wheel , then bent the props back....no-one hurt, except the 'roo was a bit worse for wear.......

B

brock/owna

i am very jealous the wife and i have been wanting to go back to brizzy on a train since moving to adelaide 6 years ago and nearly getting thrown off the train would have been terrible the thought of being stuck here very scary lmao

R

rattattack1313

"and nearly getting thrown off the train would have been terrible the thought of being stuck here very scary lmao"..... hell yea...it's funny now...wasn't then...... a few of us went into the city to have a few drinks, as one does....train is leaving at 6.30pm....we call a cab at 5.30.....not enough room for us all..call another cab...easy....not...605, I've ru into the traffic to this bloke with longish hair..waving 2 $10 notes at him.."Can you take us to the bloody train station "? I says..... "No worries jump in...we don't know where it is, but we have a map"..."And just took some Ectasy each"......great I thinks...but , due to her brilliant Jack Brabham impersonation, she got us there in the nick of time..and they insisted $20 was too much....$10 was enough...lol.......so the MInister and I get to the carriage...go to our cell ...lol...then instead of walking allll the way up the interior of the train, we stepped off and asked the train lady person if it was OK to walk up the platform and enter the train further up , as I wished to see me mum...so off we toddle.....there is mum, knitting away..(she knits scarves and things for lepers....large colony of them in WA....and in Nepal too)......so I grab the handle and turn it, and my hand slid off, cos it was locked......so I grabbed it again, and gave it a good rattle....then these 2 train hoods front me and the wife, saying I'm drunk and causing trouble, and they are not going to let me on th train etc etc...."Bugger that", thinks Rat....and retreats back to the door near my cell..with these 2 dogs at my heels.....then , as I step onto the train, 1 made the mistake of grabbing me by the arm....I JUST stopped myself from dropping him...lol....and I waved me ticket at them and continued my retreat..( straight to the bar..lol..) then to where Mum was sitting...thinking worriedly about why they were hassling me....just what an 80 yo lady on holidays needs......the dogs were at me heels, and the missus saying: He isn't pissed...he is PISSED OFF".....loool....so I quuickly told mum..then ripped a fart fair up the train dog with the most chromework on...then into the station itself...and found the boss there......and ripped it fair up him........ (got a complementry $36 bottle of Mernot for mum to have with lunch the next day )...lol...so the railways are up for a bit of a blast from me really sooon...like Monday....lol....and they are paying for all the stone-chip damage to the old girl........

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
hehehehehehehehe those train people sounded like real ****wits...

B

brock/owna

glad ya maa was happy in the end and hope all goes well with the rail dep

R

rattattack1313

yea...mum had a wild time...she reckons she might do it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the railways people are gunna recive the letter I wrote tomorrow or the next day....... at the station in Sydney, the dude from Adel. with all the chromewerk on was there...lol...so I asked him if there was an incident report put in about what happened in Adel.........and he said no, there wasn't any report put in...so I told him he better get one in, because I was going to write to them, and demand some sort of appology..........

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
cushy train or what? lol

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Glad you had a good time, and good luck with your car.