Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

yet another delay!!!

turks 74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv series 2
Yet another 3 days added on!

Yes thats right went to holden dealer tonight and its been put back yet again this time by 3 days

MySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SV6
I have bought the last 2 cars, VZ SV6 and MY10 VE SV6 before they went into production full tilt (i.e pretty much from day 1 you could order). The VZ took 10 weeks, the VE 13 weeks (Yep 3 months!) from order to delivery thanks to a host of ordered accessories which pretty much means it's ordered & built rather than getting one of the multitude of unallocated cars due to go to the dealers for their lots.

RayLamp

Gone Fishin'...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V Redline and LTZ RG Colorado
You know that its a common problem when Kevin Bloody Wilson writes a song "Hey GMH you c**ts, where's me f**king car!" "you promised 3 weeks, its been 3 months so far!"... "I could have crochered a f**king commodore by the time you c**ts got started!"

Maybe my holden ordering has been lucky, but when Ive bought them, there was always what I wanted on the way to the dealer, or already there - or even a dealer swap.

I feel for those who have to wait. Made even worse by dealers who feed dribble, purely because they themselves dont know the situation with the ordered car...

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
You know that its a common problem when Kevin Bloody Wilson writes a song "Hey GMH you c**ts, where's me f**king car!" "you promised 3 weeks, its been 3 months so far!"... "I could have crochered a f**king commodore by the time you c**ts got started!"

Maybe my holden ordering has been lucky, but when Ive bought them, there was always what I wanted on the way to the dealer, or already there - or even a dealer swap.

I feel for those who have to wait. Made even worse by dealers who feed dribble, purely because they themselves dont know the situation with the ordered car...

spot on mate irritating as when they told me id have it a month ago

M500

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Ute
I ordered my SSV Ute in Sept 09 from one dealer who initially told me that I would have my car late Nov but he would confirm it for me in the next week or so... After numerous phone calls chasing him, he then tells me that there are none available in the country till early 2010... I spoke to another deLer who had me one ordered with chassis number later the same week and I had it in late Oct 09.

I think that there are some dealers in the network who are lazy, good for nothing liers and bluffers who will say anything to get an order for a car they have no idea whether they can supply or not. From what I understand, Holden (like many other large businesses) have their production/ allocation information available to their dealers to make it easier for them to sell cars - I don't know why some dealers don't use this information to their advantage and sell what they know they can get allocated.

Good luck with your order.

turks 74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv series 2
yep dealer does not really have a clue!

So annoying when i actually ordered this thing at the end of november last year! oh well maybe i will get the series 3 instead of the 2 if it takes much longer.

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
just curious to see if you are getting a sunroof?, maybe there holding back until the recall is underway

turks 74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv series 2
No sunroof

No not getting sunroof, but you would think i am getting something hand built its taking that long!Would hate to imagine how long it takes to get a hsv!