Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

yet another delay!!!

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
Yes finally after almost 14 weeks i pick up my series 2 ssv manual on monday the 7th of march, what an ordeal it has been! will never order a car to be built again i dont think, next time will just see what dealer has in stock. Now got it booked in the very next day to have it lowered.
awesome mate im still waiting haha, where u getten it lowerd? im getten mine done by the dealer

turks 74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv series 2
Lowering

Getting it done here in adelaide at a place called the sa suspension centre, seem like a good bunch of blokes, getting ssl on front and ultra low on rear with the monroe shocks all round.

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
update on my car they finally got it at the dealer but guess what no leather coz they forgot to tick the box and say now we will upgrade u to ss/ssv leather but have to check theres no additional costs im like u cant be serz im not paying extra for ur #### ups mate holden r ####ting me lol

mooks6669

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II MY17 SS Manual
you poor bugger mate...i feel your pain..there is no difference in leather anymore cos sv6 has same seats as SS....i would push them for more stuff since they faaarked you around so much...dealers give the Holden brand a bad name...they are a bunch of non professional retards

mooks6669

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II MY17 SS Manual
Rusty may I ask which dealer? Ive bought cars from Brighton Holden and Ralph D'Silva and they are disgustingly careless and unprofessional... When i picked up my car i stopped down the road to fill up and noticed a 40cm long deep scratch on the boot!!!...had to get re-sprayed!!!...stuffs me how they didnt see it...cockheads.....Fortunately I'm a holden loyalist and I'll keep buying them, but avoid these dealers forever..

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
ballan holden mate this is a joke sence december really? they told me ssv is different wow this gets worse and worse im gonna push for tinted windows for compensation or somethen man coz im so ####ed off. same ill buy em coz i love holden just not the dealers helped me heaps when buying it not i made a depoist they dont wanna know me. i just want my car

mooks6669

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II MY17 SS Manual
ballan holden mate this is a joke sence december really? they told me ssv is different wow this gets worse and worse im gonna push for tinted windows for compensation or somethen man coz im so ####ed off. same ill buy em coz i love holden just not the dealers helped me heaps when buying it not i made a depoist they dont wanna know me. i just want my car

SSV used to be different to SV6 in series 1....Dont buy their bull#### Rusty...Mate ask for more than tinted windows!!!...that only costs them around $100 for a ute...how about cargo dividers and a genuine tool box that sits in the back of the ute....and I'd reccomend you complain to holden's customer service...Seriously they are a bunch of fricken cockheads....Sorry to sound like a pessimist but when you love cars so much and get dissapointed because of a stupid ####up its no good.... actually also when i ordered my current car, i luckily corrected the contract they printed cos i wanted a manual and they had written Auto!!!..I hope you get your car soon and enjoy it!!..This is my third VE and I love it...Its a shame we have to buy them through those morons...Its funny how they change into careless ####ks once they get that deposit hey??...Also make sure the seats come directly from Holden if they are going to change them otherwise ask for a totally new car because the longer the car is with them problems can snowball...cheers mate

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV used to be different to SV6 in series 1....Dont buy their bull#### Rusty...Mate ask for more than tinted windows!!!...that only costs them around $100 for a ute...how about cargo dividers and a genuine tool box that sits in the back of the ute....and I'd reccomend you complain to holden's customer service...Seriously they are a bunch of fricken cockheads....Sorry to sound like a pessimist but when you love cars so much and get dissapointed because of a stupid ####up its no good.... actually also when i ordered my current car, i luckily corrected the contract they printed cos i wanted a manual and they had written Auto!!!..I hope you get your car soon and enjoy it!!..This is my third VE and I love it...Its a shame we have to buy them through those morons...Its funny how they change into careless ####ks once they get that deposit hey??...Also make sure the seats come directly from Holden if they are going to change them otherwise ask for a totally new car because the longer the car is with them problems can snowball...cheers mate

nah i called customer service and checked same except its a different trim like colour, so i finally sorted it out got got the seatswith black outer and red trim in the middle so apprently get to collect the car nxt week. where else would they get the seats mate? also how would i ask for extras im not very good with that sort of stuff lol. dw man ive been so excited then shut down so many times with the delivery time of this car. i dont understand why mate its a joke, like they should wanna help whole way threw.

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
grr,
Ive had my series 2 SS on order for 2 weeks now, supposed to arrive this week, got a call today - can't get one from stock have to order from factory, estimated arrival end of the month...
why didnt you work that out 2 weeks ago when I ordered it??
f***ing useless