Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Your thoughts ?

maxpower QLD

has mild super powers
Reaction score
Members Ride
Xtrail/5spd VL
I've been looking at some speakers for my VL and come across a set of Rockford Fosgate component speakers and wanted to know what you guy's think of them . . . ?
I'd like to go all ALPINE as i already have a ALPINE head unit but the alpine speakers that i want are a little out of my price range at the moment :cry: due to not being able to get enough hours in at work . thanks in advance Maxpower

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
which speaker you talking about mate?

Also, more to the point, it does not matter what we think of them. Really, set your budget and then go out to JB/car audio places and listen, listen, listen... we cannot tell you if your ears will enjoy a set of speakers!

maxpower QLD

has mild super powers
Reaction score
Members Ride
Xtrail/5spd VL
I was lookin at a set of Rockford Fogate splits on ebay and wanted to know what sort of reputation they have in regards to sound and quality ? or are they just another cheap #### brand like sony ?

I'd rather go ALPINE but ALPINE is kinda out of my price range at the moment thats why i asked about the rockford fosgate ones . Where i live they only sell FUSION , SONY , ALPINE , JVC and KENWWOD .

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
rockford are a pretty good brand... problem is getting them off ebay, might be real, might be fake..... never know...

i would just suggest going down to jb or something when you have the money (if you have it where you are) and talk to the person in car audio, then ask for a good price :) usually they will give you one...

OR you could try mea? they always have fairly good stuff in the for sale section :D