Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Zorst prices

CSL

Reaction score
Members Ride
missus (in more ways than one)
hello all,
i am looking towards a 2.5 exhaust and was wondering prices, i,.e fited, how many mufflers etc.
currently the car has CAI, k&n pod, stainless intake pipe, v8 polished (on the inside) TB and bellmouth removed, oh and geni extractors but i want the exhuast to be under 90db as i cant stand problems with the law
Cheers for your help in advance

F

foammedia

The exhaust shop here does a single muffler 2.5 inch cat back for about 300 or 350? but it's pretty loud at big revs, I don't see the point myself if there's still only one cat which is the biggest restriction in the first place

CSL

Reaction score
Members Ride
ive heard that these cats are quite good in terms of flow, but yeah you can pick the redback ones with 2 mufflers off ebay for 300 and it'll be a peice of pice to fit, i'm just wondreing if thats a good price

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Here in adelaide, discount aussie on port road do a cat back for around the 250 mark. GOod work too, seen some very impressive results from them, but if your not in adelaide, its no good to you

CSL

Reaction score
Members Ride
thank you anyway dude, i'm more after roguh pricing and legality

chopsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S2/ Original XRGT
I got a custom 21/5inch zorst done with one muffler for $350 sounds great you can get them off ebay for $300 and $350 but thats not fitted so if you dont know what your doing or if your not machaniclly minded go pay for one to be fitted.But the prices sum it up for you $350 fitted $350 for the system only.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Tidd Brothers in Melbourne's west have a RedBack 2.5" Cat back for $320 fitted thats what I'm going for, Not sure on the single or dual mufflers, Theres a guy that has a VP with single muffler when coming home from the footy we cross paths every week nice car white VP low, It sounds good and not over loud with just a single muffler.