Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chopa's new crappy VH Wagon

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Got another VH to work on. No good photos yet. Its stuck in my garage at the moment. did not start at first, has been sitting in someones shed for 9 years.

IMG_3086_zps2af868ca.jpg

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Starting first by rebuilding the carburettor, had a spare one. decided to pull it apart. Never done it before. it actually worked after puttung in the rebuilt one, amazing.

IMG_3137_zps2bf45694.jpg

Just need to adjust the fuel mixture and idle. as it wasn't running at first, intill i adjust the fuel/air screw.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
You just couldn't stay away from the VHs lol. Planning on painting it or keeping the worn look?

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Hehe yeah, after staying away from cars for some time i wanted the VH back now that i have a garage to put it in and work on it. When i have enough money ill get it resprayed same colour.

IMG_3154_zps6428a09e.jpg

Just leaking coolant as well, since i dont know much need to work out how to fix it.

IMG_3158_zps0b300d65.jpg

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Looks like its been leaking coolant for the past 10 years lol. Why not paint it yourself? Good chance to learn how to do it

Still got the BA?