Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Weber Carby Conversion

MG's VH Wag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore Exec
I am thinking of starting some work on my motor seeing as its to cold for spraying lol, i'm just wondering what is the best weber carby to replace the verajet? I looked up some weber carby's and there are a few different ones available and im not sure which would be best.

Also how hard is it to swap carby's? Is there anywhere i can find like a step by step instruction with pictures on the internet?

Cheers

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
34ADM weber off a XE and XF falcon are the best to use. If your running EST then use the XE, and if your running electronic ignition run the XF, though either will work on each.
Search around on here and oldholden.com as their is heaps of information and pictures, and recently on oldholden they showed they accelerator brackets.

You will need an adapter from redline for about 45 bux, repco will be able to get these for you. Also you use the spacers off the fords AND the varijet. Also good idea to rebuild the weber to get the most benefits