Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve Service manual/Workshop manual

Wolfeman1979

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Hi

Does anyone know if there is a workshop manual for the ve berlina/calis if where could i get one?

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Be surprised. There's not even one for the VZ and they've been around for 5 years.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Holden Spare Parts... will be a few hundred dollars though provided on CD

Ronaldw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS DEC 2007
As alien says is available as a spare part from Holden, last price I had was $700.00 on DVD about 2 years ago may be cheaper now seeing as though they have been out for a while.

myberlina

BAD COP! NO DOUGHNUT!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE Calais
I can hardly wait until they bring one out... I still have so many questions about this car.

When I had my VX and the workshop manual for that it was great being able to fix some things myself.

ren11000

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE A4
Hi

Does anyone know if there is a workshop manual for the ve berlina/calis if where could i get one?

world wide search ebay, HOLDEN VE SEDAN SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL 2007 2008 2009

wizeabe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
You can subscribe to get access to the service manuals, just go here: https://www.acdelcotds.com/acdelco/action/home
Subscribe as a new user and get the 3 day access for $20. You will then have access to pretty much everything on the VE as well as other models, you can even print whatever you find.

When I did it, I printed them off as PDF files.

---

Once you've created an account, click "Service and Programming Information" then click the "Subscribe Now" in the GM Service Information box. Select your subscription and follow the steps to process.

Last edited:

--Ben--

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SV6 ute
Well I only just bought my Ve about 4-5 weeks ago, and 1 of the first things I looked for was the workshop manual.
I asked the same Holden dealership I bought the car at (spare parts & service), No manual exists for Ve, book or CD rom. Also did the usuall useless google search, found nothing either.

wizeabe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Well I only just bought my Ve about 4-5 weeks ago, and 1 of the first things I looked for was the workshop manual.
I asked the same Holden dealership I bought the car at (spare parts & service), No manual exists for Ve, book or CD rom. Also did the usuall useless google search, found nothing either.

That's why you will mostly find the service information online, through the proper channels of course, or you'll need to be very good friends with someone at a dealership that has access to the service information.