Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stability control problem :(

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
Hi,

Just was in the process of installing 2 gauges on the dash today and i only got part of the dash apart before i had to put it back together but now its back to getha for some reason the stability control wont work right after it does the system check it says stability control off???? i havnt touched anthing to do with the stability control from what i can see and i pluged all the plugs back in and took the battery off for over 10 secs..................any body ever had the same thing happen to them before it dusnt make sence why it would do it??

Thanks

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
What parts did you remove?

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
the fascia under the stearing wheel the, glove box, panells beside the radio and i took the panel off that the stability control switch is on but i pluged it all back in?? and i started to get the middle fascia off but got stuck

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Hrm Id be making sure the connector is in the stability switch properly, nothing else you touched is near any components of the stabilty system.

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
yeah i know ill take the switch panel off again and make sure i havnt pinched it or bent a pin in the connector when putting it in i also put a t piece with a oil pressure sender on the engine as im actully installing gauges for the top of the dash wear that centre speaker goes so im looking for ignition sorces for power i took the airbox off for that but surley???

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Nah removing airbox wouldnt do anything...

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
hmmm no worries ill have to look into it more it also has lowed suspension but i havnt herd of anyone else have probs with that?

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
You could have a dodgy button, i have to press my VSA button quite hard for it to work.

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
Was driving the car home from work today and the esp just turned back on now i cant fault it again wtf!!!?

rumper

Reaction score
Website
www.brewersupplies.com.au
Members Ride
VF Maloo
mine switches itself on and off everytime i start the car, now im having checkengine light come on, hooked up the scan tool and it says mass air flow meter. changed it over with a spare one and im still getting the problem