Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve workshop manual

Dti-dan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 175kw 3.6
Hey guys
My father inlaw has a moddified 06 GTS and is looking for a workshop manual for it, has anyone been able to obtain one? if so how much??

Regards

Dan

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
If you mean the actual Holden one they are all online these days, not accessible by the public unfortunately.

lease1

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Ute
I bought the 'pontiac' service manual on DVD from the US for $19 delivered. Covers everything including 3.6, 6.0 and 6.2 litre engines.

racka

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SS-V
Holden are apparently going to make an online service manual available to the general public, but they're dragging their feet on it at the moment. It exists, it's just not out in the world yet. No ETA unfortunately, although I heard rumours of "by Christmas".

Dti-dan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 175kw 3.6
thanks guys

wizeabe i had searched mate but could not find a definitive answer, sorry to upset you

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
wizeabe i had searched mate but could not find a definitive answer, sorry to upset you

no offence bud, but wizeabe is right.... a simple search on "workshop manual" would have given you the answer needed. there's actually a few different posts on the first page of answers that would have given you the info required.
and its not a matter of upsetting anyone, its following forum rules to avoid 50 different posts on the exact same topic.

wizeabe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
thanks guys

I don't take offence and I'm not upset about it either, so don't worry about it. Plus I knew exactly what to look for because I did post in the original. Plus I found the ACDelcotds site through Google instead of searching a forum, so it was much harder for me to find it the first time round. :D

HoldenOnn

Roll Cage Territory
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais Series 2 HBD V6 Sedan 2004
Has anyone tried this site 2008 Pontiac G8 Repair Service Manuals
Which model Pontiac is equal to a VE 3.6 V6 ?

Hmmmm ^^^^^

Why go for a Pontiac Repair Manual when you can do a search for "VE Service Manual" on Ebay.com and find an exact match for your car. Check below for your needs;

HOLDEN VE SEDAN SERVICE REPAIR SHOP MANUAL 07 08 09: eBay Motors (item 130439786107 end time Nov-03-10 21:05:02 PDT)

HOLDEN VE SEDAN SERVICE REPAIR MANUAL 2007 2008 2009 07: eBay Motors (item 130442075733 end time Nov-08-10 07:40:18 PST)

I have a VZ and I cannot find a direct VZ Service Manual so I have actually bought I think its a Pontiac and a VE. Total cost is approximately $50 combined. Hopefully they will cover most aspects being gearbox and engine variants. If not, its not really a huge outlay. And if I do upgrade to a VE in the future, I will be set already.