Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

omega console and dash

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
im just wondering i want to get rid of the grey centre console and dash around the cd player if possible. im just wondering if im looking for a berlina part or a SV6 part i want the black plastics. i have looked on ebay but cant find anything.. any help on what excactly im looking for and where i could get it cheers

westy27

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
im just wondering i want to get rid of the grey centre console and dash around the cd player if possible. im just wondering if im looking for a berlina part or a SV6 part i want the black plastics. i have looked on ebay but cant find anything.. any help on what excactly im looking for and where i could get it cheers

Hi mate,

What exactly are you chasing , the facia or other parts? i have a 08 SV6 and am about to install a custom headunit and new HVAC controls when i finish playing with a GMLAN device, if you tell me what parts you are after ill see what i can do.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
ill take some photos and post them up this arvo of what im talking about.. all the dash around the ac/stereo knobs i want black or dark grey and all the cerntre console around the window switches.

Pickle'

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
im looking for whats silver in these photos to be black.. and whats grey if you have it but im more worried about the silver.. if you could help me with this it would be great cheers

Attachments

• Photo0095.jpg
    Photo0095.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 834
  • Photo0093.jpg
    Photo0093.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 2,969

swany001

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commadore Ve Sv6 ute
Custom head unit???

Hi mate,

What exactly are you chasing , the facia or other parts? i have a 08 SV6 and am about to install a custom headunit and new HVAC controls when i finish playing with a GMLAN device, if you tell me what parts you are after ill see what i can do.

Hi do you have any more details to what your trying to do to upgrade your head unit ? I have a 09 sv6 and trying to do the same but after looking around and doing some reserch all i could find is one from a couple of guys in Melbourne and all up will be about $2500 or there about.
Cheers Peter

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
You cant remove the silver trim from the radio/AC facia as its part of the unit. You need the black facia unit.

As for the trim around the gearstick, the series IIs have nice gloss black that looks like its the same shape as Series I

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
There is always a way to remove something especially because the fascia is plastic and the rest of the unit is metal they wouldn't be fused together.
Knowing Holden it won't be a very straight forward way, but there will be a way...

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
And you will need to pull the black one of another facia making the whole exercise pointless.