Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fog light install

NZVEV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V6
Hi looking at getting these fog lights (New Genuine) VE BERLINA FOG LIGHT SET for my omega and was wondering if they would be plug and play or would need to be wired up. Also on the higher spec models where is the switch located for the foglights.

PhantomVE

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV e2 Clubsport R8
Nice car! they are not simply plug and play, they will need to be wired up for an omega as there was no existing fog lights installed. I'm in the same boat, I have an omega with fog lights that are not wired up yet. You will also need a new light switch (one that pulls out to activate the foggies) - I scored one from a calais on ebay :)

There is a thread floating around somewhere with all the genuine holden part numbers for wires/looms + whatever else you need.

I will get round to this one day :)

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Unless you regularly drive in fog then I would suggest you save your money and buy your mother a nice Christmas present.

NZVEV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V6
Nice car! they are not simply plug and play, they will need to be wired up for an omega as there was no existing fog lights installed. I'm in the same boat, I have an omega with fog lights that are not wired up yet. You will also need a new light switch (one that pulls out to activate the foggies) - I scored one from a calais on ebay :)

There is a thread floating around somewhere with all the genuine holden part numbers for wires/looms + whatever else you need.

I will get round to this one day :)

Cheers thanks for the info

NZVEV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V6
Unless you regularly drive in fog then I would suggest you save your money and buy your mother a nice Christmas present.

Thanks winter brings a lot of fog to my area. Mums fine thanks