Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE V6 Instrument Cluster

Andrew_Guppz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore International 2009
Hi,

Was wondering if i can change the look of my VE International instrument cluster to say a SV6? just the picture behind the speedo? Thanks

yeeaah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I doubt it, i changed my complete VZ SV6 Cluster to a SS Cluster because i couldn't find anywhere to change just the background like you used to be able to do with the VX etc... But by doing that i had to get Holden to reprogram it for me, only because the cluster is for a V8 and i was putting it on a V6.

Andrew_Guppz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok thanks for the Info where can i get a SV6 one from? will i have to get one with the screen and everything?

Shamous69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09
I would say you'd be better replacing the whole cluster to an SV6 one, I would be interested also to see if this can be done, the red looks wicked at night

Andrew_Guppz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nyone know where i can get a sv6 one and what kind of price id be looking at??

yeeaah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
i can't see any problem with changing the clusters.. You will need to get a clust which i think has done less then 500kms on it so you can change the kms to match the old cluster which Holden have to do.. otherwise if you get a cluster with higher kms already on it, you are stuck with those numbers. You will definitely be able to get them from your Local Holden Dealer, if you live in Perth the best place and where i get all my holden gear from is AMCAP who are near Cannington otherwise maybe try NVU.com.au or ebay as i have notice there is a red SS cluster which is brand new..

Andrew_Guppz

Reaction score
Members Ride
im in shepparton which is a couple hours from melbourne so ill look around. Thanks

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
I would try thompsons or d'alberto holden man or possibly ebay......and yes i can tell you the red does look wicked but will look out of place if you dont change all the other dash lights (Radio) wich are no dought green as well