Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ve 6ltr zorst cai extractors and cats

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
hey people just pick up my new ve calais V 6ltr yestrday and getting ready to start some modding next month. i want to open her up to do the extractors cat and zorst and a cai dont really want to go otrcai at this point so i was thinking maybe a 4 inch pipe? like the yella terra, but cant find a price and are there any gains in chaging the intake pipe?

and what would the best size and brand to get for the zorst? i have the twin 2/25 inch at the moment,i want it to stay quite but breath better and if possible get better fuel? also does anyone know what those chome tips look like i see them now and again they have 2 each side and look way better than stock think there off the ss v?

also will i need to change the 02 sensors? when doin extractors?

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
the tips you speek of are on all the ve v8 models and pretty much all after market options

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I can do you a wholesale price on all the exhaust bits.

M500

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Ute
My brother had his new VE Calais tuned at D&T with a 2.5" system, headers and cats. He also went for the OTR with a mafless tune and a set of 3.7:1 gears. He made 267RWKW and is very happy with the result.