Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Airbag Suspension

kieran.87

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm in a position to get a SSV Sportswagon through work in a few months, i'm not fussed on to much more power, just the usual intake, exhaust and tune. But what I am after is some airbag suspension. Has anyone got a setup for the VE yet? Or another option that would be quite simillar?

Thanks.

Kieran.

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
Tubular suspension systems will have a kit out soon for the ve, i beleive sometime within the next couple of months but keep an eye on their website Tubular Suspension Systems. Your other option would be coilovers which would set you back roughly $2400 supplied & fitted for pedders gear.

kieran.87

Reaction score
thanks y try,
Ive seen their tubular systems before and was hoping thye would have something. How hard are coilovers to set? Im looking for something thats not to hard to adjust, i was just thinking a tubular with a remote.

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride

kieran.87

Reaction score
Thanks again mate, will definitely look into coilovers. I assume thats your car in the display pic? what are you running there?

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks again mate, will definitely look into coilovers. I assume thats your car in the display pic? what are you running there?

No worries mate, nah not mine but from what ive been told it runs coilovers(not sure what brand tho) & in that pic its wound all the way down.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
I've looked at TSS as well and they are far the best ive seen around. they are the only (i believe) that make a triple bag

Yeah, if not bags i'd go coil overs but if you want it right you need to go through all that weight distribution crap to do it properly. I.E. get 4 scales and when you wind it to the level you want keep adjusting till the car is even.

personally i"d wait till TSS make a kit for it, it is a lot easier because you can alter it in a carpark or service station from a remote on your keys, instead of having to wind it all down.

Can i ask one Q, why the wagon?

Personally if i was to get a performance car I'd go for the sporty sedan look but each to their own