Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS-V Exhaust?

::Team420::

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Statesman 5L
Hi, just posting this for my mate, he has a VE SS-V ute, and wanting to put an exhaust on, can people give him some ideas on what will give his 6 litre a nice growl?

Cheers.

::Team420::

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Statesman 5L
Got a rough idea on price champ?

seanssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 6spd man with WP power pack
Walkinshaw power pack. Cold Air intake plus 2.5 inch exhaust from the cats back and dyno tune. I can't praise them enough for the difference it made to my car. But if you live in Broken you're in strife. There's only two dealers in NSW and they're both in Sydney. Price about $3500.00

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Tip No.1: Use the search button. There's heaps of info on exhausts for VE SS/SSV already. :)

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I can do Hurricane tuned extractors, hi flow steel cats and a twin 2 1/2" Manta system for $2850 delivered.

Or the system on it's own at $1215 delivered.

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
Ive got a full difillipo twin 3inch system on mine inc 4into1 1 3/4 headers, set me back a tad over 4k supplied & fitted.

Dazzak75

The HULK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Everyone has their own opinion, I have the x-force 2.5" full system, 1 5/8 4>1 headers, hiflow cats and cat back, full stainless, and it sound pretty good, even before the cam it was still ok, there is no drone and 2.5" is good to about 500hp, so unless you're going to go over that then you need the 3", but as I said, everyone has their own opinion and choices.

This is my VE SS Ute, before and after cam and otr.

YouTube - VE SS Ute Cam upgrade before and after.mpg

this will give you an idea anyway. Youtube can be the best place to research exhaust and other mods for your car.