Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve Fog Lights ??

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
hey got a Ve berlina I bout the car with just the normal omega bar and no fog's coz the one that was on it was stuffed. So i bought the lights and pluged them in and they don't work, Any idea's what i should look for to get them working. yes all the fuses and wires are there.

veessv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS, VE SSV
I think u may have to plug it into the computer to tell the car u have fogs lights on it for them to work i no i have to do that for mitsubishi's, i could be wrong best bet would be to drop into a dealer

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Bugger thought I got a good deal an the things don't work lmao. nah ill have to get it sorted out.

myberlina

BAD COP! NO DOUGHNUT!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE Calais
Probably dumb question BUT is the fog switch fitted inside yet? Seen no mention if you have fitted this or not. I have the Calais and mine is integrated with the headlight switch. You need to PULL on the switch knob to operate the foggies unlike in my old VX.

Also as Backyardspecial just suggested the relay and fuse may not be present. The wiring as you have already noted is there.

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
fuse is there also. yes it has the swictch its a berlina.

wingwang99

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Voodoo Sv6
From your broken english i can't tell if the car came standard with fog lights or not. If it was standard with the plain bumper (ie no fog lights) you won't have the head light switch with fog light function

cds

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute & WM Statesman
From your broken english i can't tell if the car came standard with fog lights or not. If it was standard with the plain bumper (ie no fog lights) you won't have the head light switch with fog light function

lol guys he said it was a Berlina base model and they come std with foglights.