Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Omega Seat Trim Replacement

mercho

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Been a while since I owned a commodore, however I have recently brought an 06 ve omega which I am fairly happy with besides a few minor issues. One thing that is p!ssing me off is the seat trim On the passenger side has broken off (fairly common Issue from what I understand) and I was wondering how much I'd be looking at for getting it replaced? Its only aesthetic so not a huge issue. I have searched the forum but can only see ones being replaced under warranty...

Cheers!

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
mate I cant answer your question, but what part has actually been broken to prevent it from staying in place? have you found the broken off bit so you can superglue it or something? i didnt have much faith in supergluing a fridge component earlier this year, but sure enough the litle plastic draw clip is still hanging in there :).

Last edited:

mercho

Reaction score
Good old superglue ;)

Its the bottom side rail, and what ever it attached to in the seat is missing, There is nothing in there that I can see that I could glue it too?

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
I just superglued my shoes - holding like a charm! lol Many people might suggest buying new ones - but these are good shoes - or at least WERE when they had soles!

No idea how much the part is, but give your local holden parts store a call and they'll be able to tell you in about a minute (assuming they're a little bit switched on). It's a common part to go - has been in the last few models. I did 3 in my VY (driver's), but I'm a heavy bastard!

mercho

Reaction score
Haha Cheers thanks guys, ill give them a call and see what they have to say