Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Body Kits

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
Hey fellas.

When I bought my 2007 VE Lumina (Used, only my second car), I noticed I had paint damage on one of the skirts.
At the time I wasn't worried because I had just shelled out 16,000 and wanted to save a bit more cash.

Now that I have a bit more cash, rather than have it resprayed or touched up, I want to replace both skirts with something a little sexier. (Car is 100% stock.)

You guys have any opinions on side skirts and body kits in general?
Also, what kind of price am I looking at to get it sprayed to match my colour (Nickel) and installed?

Cheers in advance.

bonners

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sting SV Black Edition Tourer
You could either get something from Sydney Special Vehicles Car Parts - Body Kits - Spoilers - Rear Wings ...and more Car Parts | Sydney Special Vehicles || Sydney Special Vehicles or save up a bit of dollars and buy a SS front bar, skirts etc.

SSV make a really nice front bar called the X2-R Sydney Special Vehicles: For Car Body Kits, HSV Parts, Mag Wheels, Tail Lights, Bonnet Scoops and More. This is used on OBLTR8 and is something I wouldnt mind doing. SSV also sell copy Holden/HSV stuff.