Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

22s lowering height for towing jetski

vp5lute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp5lt
hi just spent 1hr searching this didn't find what i was after i will be putting 22s on my ve series 2 ute and i spoke to the shop and they reckon sssls would be fine for towing as jetski dont weigh much i said i would really only want ssls he reckons i will reget it they did do a good job on my ve clubby for height and handling so i'm in 2 mines please help and does anyone have pics of both as the only ones i found were with 20s but then again i'm hopeless on computers cheers

vp5lute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp5lt
good help this site "sarcastic comment" for thoses who it upset

Last edited:

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
id be more worried about getting the pretty rims stainted with salt water n ****

either way if u lower it make sure u get heavy duty springs for when u do

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Air bags. The only real way to be safe.

vp5lute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp5lt
yer i get your point about the pretty rims but i really only go to fresh water and yer if your going to put 22s on and have a nice ute then i guess you have to put up with it. they reckon sssls with heavy duty rear springs the ski wont even worry the height

vp5lute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp5lt

i was thinking the same then it wont make it a issue what i tow and easy to get it up my drive way i guess i have to way up the extra cost over coilovers cheers for the help showbags and jonnoo

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport

i was thinking the same then it wont make it a issue what i tow and easy to get it up my drive way i guess i have to way up the extra cost over coilovers cheers for the help showbags and jonnoo

I've just done air bags on the rear of my VT Calais for exactly the same reason. Got sick of putting stickies on when I had to tow.

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
good help this site

You posted this thread on Sat night when most people are busy and then just chilling on Sunday.

A simple 'bump' would have sufficed. There is no need to be a d1ckhead about it. People help when they can and dont when they cant.

vp5lute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp5lt
You posted this thread on Sat night when most people are busy and then just chilling on Sunday.

A simple 'bump' would have sufficed. There is no need to be a d1ckhead about it. People help when they can and dont when they cant.

simple don't like what i put on don't dont read i wasn't being a ######## at all about! it was a sarcastic comment