Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE SS wheels and tyres for $1450 a set

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
My local dealer has sets of VE SV6/SS rims with near new tyres (4 wheels only per set) for $1450. They are the real thing, removed from new cars which have had alternitive rims and tyres fitted.

Anyone interested? The dealer is on the Central Coast in NSW.

joshtaylor87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina
I took my wheels from the dealer when I bought my car (Lumina/Calais V wheels). I got them to fit my 20 inch aftermarket wheels when they received the car off the truck. So the original wheels and tyres were brand new and the dealer offered me $1000 for them. I though that was a joke considering the tyres themselves are worth $500 each. So I kept them. They've been sitting in my garage for about 15 months. I just sold the tyres off them the other day for $1400. Still got the wheels which I'm going to sell to my mate for cheap maybe 50 buks each.

So I did well out of it in the end. Instead of the dealer paying me $1000 for them (sounds like they would have gone and sold them on for $1450) I got $1600 for em. Which will now pay for new 20inch tyres for my car lol. Damn 20's!!! They are heaps cheaper than what they used to be but still pretty exy.

commo6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs s pack
My son want's a set for his car, who is the dealer, phone number and contact

Regards,

John

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
This is a pretty old post but I'm sure they still have them in stock.

Central Coast Holden, Pacific Highway, Tuggerah, NSW 2259 Phone 02 4351 2588, ask for Spare Parts. Chris Maher

paynie

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss ute
18"

I will sell mine they have only had 5000km on them and are like new for $1000