Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2006 VE Calais - P Plates

Smiddy_Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Just thought i'd show my pride and joy. Some dont like this colour, but when its clean i love it.
Only down side is its hard to change much because neither black or chrome mix well with it.

If anyone has any more suggestions for mod's for it go ahead, though keep in mind im on my P plates so no engine mods.

My VE Calais

Date of ownership: 20/08/06
Model: Calais
Engine: 195kw V6
Colour: Sandstorm
Options & Accessories: VE 19" Clubsport rims, Chrome mirror covers, SSV exhaust, Bootlip spoiler, Bee sting aerial, Window tint.

(Spare wheel from dad's Grange is the black clubsport rim, so put it on and this is how it looked - as a test)

Last edited:

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
paint the wheels black and then lower it :)

simple wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Commodore Sports Wagon
Dont paint the wheels black mate it looks cheap and everyone is doing it, thats just my opinion dont mean to offend anyone. Check out my wagon in relation to your springs question, thats on kings super lows, nice and practical and comfortable too. i like the look of the clubby wheels with the colour of the car.

Attachments

• SC20120222-164543.jpg
    SC20120222-164543.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 610
  • Wagon2.jpg
    Wagon2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,406

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
A good set of springs and shocks will go well with it. The factory Holden shocks are terrible people will say they're ok but when the you fit good shocks it makes a world of difference .colour looks good have a look at my car if your after some mods that will suit the colour.
Cheers luke