Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Mike's VE Omega - The Class 2 Shuttle Craft

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Mike's VE Omega - Jumper 1

Open to suggestions guys :)

1551767_10200458771552332_767915212_n.jpg

Last edited:

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Thats great mate good pickup.

Last edited:

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Pics mate, will get some more soon:

attachment.php

Last edited:

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
I want it :p it should be in my driveway... Is it me or is the back bar slightly dis coloured ? future mods sound good.

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Just checked, it's not off, it's the angle of the light, I got on the ground and looked up and all the other panels looked off lol.

Panel will probs get re-sprayed anyway, someones love tapped it at some point.

Smiddy_Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Beautiful car mate.

If your looking for suggestions for mods which aren't going to put you out of pocket. Here are some I've done to my VE Calais

Mirrors (I have chrome but you can find silver ones)
Lip spoiler. Just adds some class.
Rims. If your not lowering it like me, just go 18's or 19's. 20's look funny not lowered.

Now..you can alsO change your door handles.
And you can change the exhaust so you can get quad tips (pretty cheap to Do - I just have an ssv exhaust on mine)

Then you can always do interior mods too like sound systems and headunit and lighting etc :)

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
jeez mate if it had a set of ss 18s it would be my car ,as for the rear bar mines the same depends on the angle your on as to how different it looks a quik boot debadge and ya set im thinking a big single chrome tip for exhaust just to be different , a bit old school , i also picked up a set of sv6 side skirts looks neat .

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Looks nice Bro, Why not pick up some SSV head lights also? A set of SS rims would look good too, considering you are getting new tyres this would be the time to do it.
Check out my Omega for plenty more ideas :)

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Beautiful car mate.

If your looking for suggestions for mods which aren't going to put you out of pocket. Here are some I've done to my VE Calais

Mirrors (I have chrome but you can find silver ones)
Lip spoiler. Just adds some class.
Rims. If your not lowering it like me, just go 18's or 19's. 20's look funny not lowered.

Now..you can alsO change your door handles.
And you can change the exhaust so you can get quad tips (pretty cheap to Do - I just have an ssv exhaust on mine)

Then you can always do interior mods too like sound systems and headunit and lighting etc :)

Cheers mate, interior lighting will probably get done at some point, luckily Phreddy with ASR is about 20mins from me :) As for lip spoiler, did yours come with it? Either way, do you know a good place to get one? As it is something I am quite keen on.
Door handles will probs be getting changed, Holmart only has a set of chromes for $335, so might keep looking. Any suggestions there?

jeez mate if it had a set of ss 18s it would be my car ,as for the rear bar mines the same depends on the angle your on as to how different it looks a quik boot debadge and ya set im thinking a big single chrome tip for exhaust just to be different , a bit old school , i also picked up a set of sv6 side skirts looks neat .

Well my VT has just the 1 chrome tip, was a optional extra back in 98. I always liked the look of just the one tip. I'll have a look at a few other guys cars before deciding.

Looks nice Bro, Why not pick up some SSV head lights also? A set of SS rims would look good too, considering you are getting new tyres this would be the time to do it.
Check out my Omega for plenty more ideas :)

lol, SSV headlights maybe, but I buy genuine if can at all possibly do it... so they might involve some saving. I did see yours, the carputer is a good idea, personally, I think my stereo plan will be to amp up the stock system, and just change the 4 speakers to some higher quality, I don't need subs really... though I do have a a little 8 inch sub, might just chuck it in to give all the Bon Jovi and Billy Joel I play some kick :p

Don't worry about what appears to be discoloration.. If you look at all VEs etc it's the same... The paint reflects differently of plastic than it does off metal, so sometimes gives the appearance of a different shade etc...

Tasteful mods, well done mate.

Cheers mate, yeah I double checked when it was mentioned above the panel is fine (apart from a little nick).

On the category of rims, I am really undecided on that to be honest... to be honest I think I will get the new rear tyres (as the fronts are new anyway from buying the car) and then wait and decide exactly on what rims to buy. I don't mind some of the Berlina rims, so I'll just buy the tyres and wait, some time's not a factor and get the ones I really like, then I'm set :)