Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Yamaha YZF R1 Track-day/race bike

revinR1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
ITEM: Yamaha YZF R1 2000 track day/Race bike

PRICE: $6000 ono

YEAR: 2000

BADGE: YZF R1

ENGINE: 1000cc

COLOUR: Red with Black bottom fairing

TYRE CONDITION: 1track day ols (still good for at least 1 more depending on the group you ride in

SERVICE HISTORY: Oil and filter changed every 2nd track day
REGO OF CAR: Can not be rego`d

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION:Maitland NSW

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, cash.

CONTACT DETAILS:
Email : [email protected]
Phone : Mick(me) 0417 652 289 leave a message if I dont answer with a prefered time so I can call back

OTHER INFO: Comes with fibreglass fairings,Ram Air box,Arrow full Ti system,Adjustable rearsets,Braided lines,Ohlins adjustable rear shock,Race tech valving in front,520 Chain and sprockets,Toby steering Dampner.

Spare included are,Exhaust,various levers and rear sets,quick action throttle,Rear stand,carbies plus fairings etc Basically everything I got here.

I`ve owned the bike for 5 years and have a roster change and can only do 1 more track day this year,throw in family commitments and that could go too,So its time to give the chance to some one else to ride it.Been a great bike hasn`t let me down yet. I`ve got other bits that could be talked about on the sale of the bike.Like tyre warmers,front and rear stands,fully enclosed trailer,rims.

PICTURES: Can email if the attachment doesn`t work

Attachments

• Vic and Tassie Holiday 050.jpg
    Vic and Tassie Holiday 050.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 8,734