Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cigarette lighter not working

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Hi guys just a short question about the lighter, Is there a specific fuse for it?
is it meant to light up green around it? (mine doesn't) cheers

(its really annoying because I can't use any accesories from it)

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
mine doesnt light up around the edge but i think its meant too. thats just a globe. not sure about the actual power supply. it might have its own fuse... actually i think its fused with the radio. there are two wires on the back they might have come off. frigg around with it a bit itll kind of unscrew and youll see the wires.

Jules86

The Cream Machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL(VeryLow) Commodore Exec.
yeah its meant to and its usually just the globe...it's on fuse 13 with air/con heater i think! Just above the cig ltr is like an L shape connection...just pull him out and replace it with one of those tiny little bulbs (like the one in the automatic gearbox :)) Mine didn't light up when i got the car, but niether was the a/c controls or the glovebox; all working now.

Does ne1 else have problems wih the ones in the dash? My pwr button light used to switch itself off when i turned the lights on but now it dulls....And the Oil light, didn't even know it had one cuz mine doesn't light up at all, replaced the bulb and still a no goer.