Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is there much benefit to an RB30 head job?

P

Pistol

was wondering while sittin here how much difference it would make to an RB30 if i had the head all polished and ported and whatever else they can do to it.

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
probably not much

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
Unless you have an aftermarket computer to make maximum benifit from it, it most likely wont make a very big difference.

stock_vl

wh internationals?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl calais 3.0L
=) yeh i dont believe the rb30 'headjob' would do much although...... you could prob get a much better headjob for alot less money that would make a great difference =)

i_want_kw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL to VS
i agree with stock vl... take the VL down to st.kilda.... head jobs r easy n cheap round there

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
It's going to make a small difference. Just like any mod. Add alot of them together and its all better.

Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Crapbox
just on a serious note, anyone actuallly focusing on getting fuel usage down rather than performance up? $1.40 in Sydney at the moment and thats standard, not PULP, bugger that. Im goin to England next year for a year and im goin public transport all the way, hopefully when i come home she'll be back to 45c like it was when i started drivin 13 year ago.

poktryn09

Reaction score
Members Ride
poktryn09
Jobs

This is good site to watch.I found it informative as I have been researching a lot lately on such matters such as you talk about.