Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stuffed Again!!!

My Car Pwns

16 Mths Suspended Lisence
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fully Sick Push Bike Uleh!
Well most of you on this site probably know me as the guy with all the bad luck!!! :flame: well your rite.. i was driving n wen i parked i noticed my car dripping so i looked n noticed it was directly under my power steering..
after a good look i found my power steering hose to be screwed as well as my trans hose.. so not only is my steering stiff.. it wont go into gear.. :b:
finally got it 2 the mechs n they lookin @ it 2nite n fix it all up 4 me but any ideas how i done 2 different hoses in 1 short trip.. (n i woznt driving like an idiot) :whistling

Shivaga

Reaction score
Website
www.bhss.com.au
Members Ride
'05 VZ Lumina 3.6V6
it was probably something just wearing over time, and you just happened to be the unlucky duckling that got them both buggered in the one "short" trip. hope it all goes well for you!!!

My Car Pwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
lucky me.. thx mate.. i mite giv him a call.. coz there a chance that the power steering pump & filter are screwed 2...

My Car Pwns

Reaction score
Members Ride
turns out just the hose was gone.. n somehow that one hose drained all the power steering and the trans fluid.. cost me $80... its all good now..