Location: South East Melbourne
Model: VL SL Limited Edition
Colour: Permanent red?
Engine: RB30E, 3 Litre
Wheels: Black stocks (don't have those hub caps on lol)
Sound: Kenwood head unit. Stock 4" dash speakers
Got it from an old couple who have had it since new. Had done around 260,000 when i got it around a month ago.
- Wheels - done. Picked up 16" VY S pack wheels and tyres for cheap. But soon looking for something different.
- Exhaust - done. 2.5" cat back, 3" chrome dump tip.
- Extractors - done. Lukeys extractors.
- Rear Venetians (have sides already) done. soon to re spray white
- New bumpers and calais door moulds - Silver bumpers are on, have calais door moulds just need the time to rip the old moulds off and clean it up and stick the new ones on.
- Berlina tail lights - done.
- Black center Garnish - done.
- Respray in a different red.
Last edited by harley james!; 15-03-2011 at 05:04 PM.
nice pickup bud. rip those hub caps off and i would look into getting a Berlina Dash cluster as well.
Nice and tidy interior.. and a good project.
goodluck with everything and any probs we are here to help for troubleshooting and questions
Just curious. What makes the VL SL limited edition, different to a standard one?
Otherwise looks like fun
Not too sure, limited edition pin striping, i think different interior. Body and bumpers all same colour. Think thats about it..
Last edited by harley james!; 30-05-2010 at 12:58 AM.
one of the bosses at work used to have a vl, until he wrapped it around a pole. Got these off him...
Just cleaned it and took some new photos. No hubbys thats about it haha. Oh and taken the badges off the rear.
paint the venetions white
second that... look a treat white
Put Berlina tail lights on today, now having problems with the seals and leaking. Need to replace a few seals on a couple of windows aswell because of leaks..
Picked up a 2.5" cat back exhaust today, put it on. No tip but i wanna get a dump tip
Haven't posted in a while, the original post has a list of what's changed. here's what it was looking like around december
The boot lid needs to be re lined up
I buffed it over the weekend and it came up really nice and shiny from what it was.
I need front and rear trims that sit on top of the bars.
looks real nice man, Clean too!
Nice dump pipe.
Lowerd O.G Cruiser
VL LE has extra body lips on the bottom of the bumpers and side skirts... your bumpers are standard so someone has taken the kit off or put LE badges on it and added LE seats
Going where no late model stato/caprice has gone before.... GAME ON!!
Yeah, it didn't have the original kit on it