Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Calais wont start..

markER717

Un-Donated Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 3.8L VN Calais S1
Okay so she hasn't been started in a while but the batteries fine, I got dad to charge it for me when I was at work. When I last tried to cranked but it was half arsed like she wasn't even trying.. any suggestions? I have the climate control unit and head unit out at the moment? if that means anything also I am leaning towards the ecu because I think dad tyred to jump it straight off the battery, any help is appreciated.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Try turning the security system off.

rob drag racer

vn vp drag nut
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vp 3.8 with gas new project vn s1 guted strip only
ive never had anecu burn out yet from jumping my car and i dont have you bute leads either my vn s1 lives on jump starts wile racing to

COMMY VP 666

COMMY VP V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
COMMODORE VP
hey
yeah you can blow up the ecu, if you jump start it backwards. try leaving the charger on it still, until it is full or been on the at least over a day just in case it is really Flatt also get voltage of battery.

is it making any noises at all like click click click, or nearly starting or.. dash lights come up?, can you hear the fuel pump?