Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1/4 Mile Time

B

BagEmUp

just curious to wat time a vn exec v6 would run quater mile..... with a few mods... pacmaker extractors, 2.5 mandrel exhaust, pod, 3.7 gears lsd, stage 2 shift kit..... anyone got similar mods n ran a respectable time????.....

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say around 15.7 Auto

15.2 Manual

Thats only from what I've seen but it's generally the times that are ran. Depends on the motor that it's all bolted to also. Manual VN V6's are usually 1/2 a second quicker.
With the higher diff gears you might pull a 15.2 in the auto. V6 Vengeance from street commodores couldn't even get a 14 with a cam, haltech, extractors, exhaust So again it depends on the auto, shift kitted or not they still don't get the power to the ground that the manuals do.

Theres one way to find out, go and run it

Jake

87vlt

how about too slow to race ... they havne't got all day to race ... turbo it or supercharge it, atmo is gay if you ask me. if you can;t afford to add forced induction sell it and buy a vlt .... or a r31 line their well under 10 grand now days.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Whats wrong with N/A, and seriously man you seem to think everything is to do with cost. Personally R31's look like your grandmas car and a VL is the same **** in a different outfit

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
hahaha, not quite, yeah they are a family car, but i don't think they look like something a granny should be driving around.

87vlt

r31 aren't always appealing to most ... i will admit that ...
personally VN did go hard for what they were. I'd own a 5L calais for sure I just see NA and an expensive route. A supercharged VN would go so much harder and would suprise the crap out of a lot of people.

A

adsVN

dosent a stock vn exe run it in like 16.7secs or something??

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
VN V6 Auto - 15.7sec

87vlt

they got slower as they got newer ..... think the 16.7 is something like a VS does ...